Rotary Divider for Ore&Coal&Mineral in Laboratory
|Min. Order (Sets)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $1,600-6,000 / Set|
The rotary divider is widely used for mixing and dividing any solid material for component analysis.
ESPECIALLY SUITABLE FOR
The unit is especially suitable for sample preparation work in the laboratory of industrials of coal, electricity, nonferrous metal, metallurgy, chemic, scientific research and so on.
1. It can achieve the dividing rapidly without manual operation which improves the working efficiency and also can avoid the manual operating error.
2. Rotary division system, which makes sure the representativeness of sample.
3. Full-sealed design and equipped with dust extracting outlet which meets the environment requirements.
4. The division ratio and size of canister are adjustable;
5. It can work normally on the flat ground without fixing any base.
|Particle size of material (mm)||≤ 13|
|Ratio of division||1: 2-1: 8 (adjustable)|
|Total moisture of material||≤ 18%|
|Vibration frequency (time/min)||≤ 3000 (adjustable)|
|Motor power (w)||250|
|Power Voltage (v)||240|
|Measurements (mm)||650× 500× 1246|
|Weight (kg)||About 137|